At our agency, we want to assist you with protecting your business and help reduce risk by providing additional, value-added services.
Helping Your Business Protect its Vital Assets
You know your business inside and out. That’s the same approach we take to serve the unique needs of our clients. We get to know your business and its unique needs, then we shop rates from multiple insurance companies to find you the best value on your company’s insurance protection.
- Business Protection Review
- Legal Hotlines
- Human Resources Toolkit & Hotline
- Pharamacist Consultant
- Educational Seminars
- Driving Record verification
- Custom Employee Benefit Brochures
- COBRA Administration
- Wellness Services
Our highly-trained employee benefits team will assist you in putting together a competitive benefits plan that delivers the highest value.
Gain valuable insight and receive expert advice on a full range of employment issues including Employee Benefits, Labor and Employment Law and Contract Law.
Employment Law and Benefits
We contract with a Labor and Employment Law Attorney who can provide valuable insight and advice to help you with a full range of employment and labor law issues.
Complimentary Phone Consultations- They will provide two 15 minute phone consultations per quarter to provide advice and information about:
- Harassment Issues
- Employment Contracts
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Unemployment Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wage and Hour Issues
- OSHA Issues
- EEO & ADA Issues
- FMLA & Other Leave-of-Absence Issues
Complimentary Employee Handbook Review
A carefully drafted and comprehensive Employee Handbook will keep your employees aware of your company policies and provide guidance for Managers and Supervisors when making decisions about your employees. They will also review your Employee Handbook and provide expert advice.
At SF Insurance Group, we want to assist you with protecting every aspect of your business and help reduce risk. As an added value to our Commercial Insurance Clients, we have partnered with an attorney to help your business with a full range of contract issues.
Complimentary Phone Consultations- They will provide two 15-minute phone consultations per quarter and review your contracts to:
- Explain legal significance of contract terminology
- Recommend liability limiting terms to minimize risks to your business
- Provide insight about Hold Harmless Agreements
Our Employee Benefits Attorney can provide valuable insight and advice to help you with a full range of employee benefits and government regulations.
Complimentary Phone Consultations- He will provide two 15-minute phone consultations per quarter to provide advice and information about:
- COBRA continuation
- Health Savings Accounts
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)- He will help your employees understand the advantages of HSA’s with a High Deductible Health Pla and how they work.
Our experienced employee benefits team can help coordinate employee benefit enrollment meetings for your business and assist your employees with enrollments.
Human Resource Tools & Hotline
HR360 is an award winning, online solution which can help your business navigate the ever-changing human resources landscape. Through HR360, our business clients enjoy complimentary access and forms for human resources and benefits. Our easy-to-use HR360 site makes it easy to stay compliant.
- Online HR tools including Job Descriptions
- Builder and Salary Benchmarking tools
- Hundreds of downloadable HR froms, policies, and checklists
- Downloadable and customizable Handbooks
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interviews, hire & terminate employees
- State & Federal COBRA information, as well as a range of additional employment laws by state
- Direct links to current government forms
- Updates on the latest developments in Health Care Reform
- Monthly HR and benefits email newsletter
We believe in the value of employee education and finding creative ways to help your business control health care costs. As an added benefit to your business, we have a licensed Pharmacist consultant available to help your employees better understand how to work with their Pharmacist and Doctor in making their prescription drug choices.
- Our Pharmacist Consultant can analyze prescription data and conduct employee meetings.
- Personal one-on-one meetings with your staff to help them with better prescription buying strategies.
Safety Review & Hotline Integrated Loss Control
Integrated Loss Control (ILC) is a highly experienced, hands-on firm specializing in a range of loss control services, ILC provides high quality, technically advanced loss control services tailored to fit the unique safety needs of our business insurance clients.
Complimentary Client Safety Program Review- during a policy period ILC will provide one complimentary safety review and follow-up report with photo documentation.
Loss Control Information Hotline- clients may make two 15-minute calls per policy period quarter. This is designed for quick questions and initial guidance.
- Safety Compliance
- Insurance Carrier Loss Control Recommendations
- OSHA Record keeping Questions
- Training Requirements
Educational Seminars Human Resource Group
Join this group of valued clients to receive timely updates on a wide variety of relevant benefits and HR Topics. Seminars and educational opportunities are offered to this group on hot topics, best practices, strategies, and solutions to issues. This is a great opportunity to network with other employers and HR professionals.
Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of any online form/application provided on this site or otherwise. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly by a licensed agent.